This is a repeating eventseptember 6, 2020 4:00 pm
| MAX 14 people | DETAILS OVERVIEW: where | Kokopelli, Warmoesstraat 12, 1012 JD Amsterdam when | Every Sunday time | 16:00-17:30 (CEST) _____________________________________________________________________________________
where | Kokopelli, Warmoesstraat 12, 1012 JD Amsterdam
when | Every Sunday
time | 16:00-17:30 (CEST)
90min class, incl:
• starting with 4-5 rounds of circular breathing
• followed by yin yoga poses
• and self-inquiry (guidance into your true Self)
• after-yoga tea and water
I’ll be guiding you through 4-5 rounds of circular breathing (also known as the Wim Hof Method).
• High blood pressure
• Heart disease
• A history of serious health issues like heart failure or stroke
This type of breathing method can be a little intense and overwhelming when starting out for the first time.
However, the benefits are incredible over time:
After breathing together, I will guide you through some yin yoga poses during which you will enjoy an inner-journey
I strongly believe that finding a yoga ‘teacher’ (I personally prefer the word ‘guide’ as you and only you are responsible for your own self-development) that aligns with you is key to start a yoga-, breathing- or meditation practice. Think of the voice and teaching style for instance. Therefore, the first introduction class is only €10,-
• 1 single class is €15,-
• if you enjoy my classes, you can also buy a membership card. It includes 5 classes for €60,- (no expiry date) >> Old price for current members does not change
• Depending on how busy it is with regards to the reservations and the amount of people on the waiting list, I might ask you to PAY IN ADVANCE to confirm your attendance. This will be done via with a Tikkie that I’ll send you via private message (or bank transfer).
The reason for this is because many people do not show up last minute as they forget to cancel ahead of time. This leaves the people on the waiting list with no opportunity to join.
• The studio is situated in a beautiful location in the heart of Amsterdam, right beside the water. Truly a quiet and hidden gem right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city.
• Yoga mats, meditation cushions, bolsters and blankets are available on location for free.
• All levels welcome.
• Class suitable for both men and women.
• Please arrive 10min prior to class.
• Bring a sweater for savasana (the final relaxation pose)
• If you have cold/flu/corona symptoms, please think of the greater good of all and I would love to welcome you another time!
(Sunday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm