| MAX 8 people | COVID-19 measures are applied | Wed 10 June, I am hosting an IN-PERSON 75 min slow yoga class in a beautiful location in the heart of
| MAX 8 people | COVID-19 measures are applied |
Wed 10 June, I am hosting an IN-PERSON 75 min slow yoga class in a beautiful location in the heart of Amsterdam.
What to expect?
75min class, incl:
• starting with calming breathing exercises
• followed by slow-paced yoga poses
• ending with a guided meditation
• after-yoga tea (included)
It’ll be a soft relaxing class with slow and gentle movements. A moment for yourself to settle into the body, using a continuous mindful flow of breathing.
If you’d like to experience a deeper connection with yourself, I lovingly invite you to join this class.
where | Kokopelli, Warmoesstraat 12, 1012 JD Amsterdam
when | Wed 15 July
time | 19:30-20:45 (CEST)
I strongly believe that finding a yoga teacher that aligns with you is key to start a yoga-, breathing- or meditation practice. Think of the voice and teaching style for instance. Therefore, I offer the first class for FREE.
After that, there are different possibilities and packages available:
• your first class is FREE
• one single class is €15,-
• if you enjoy my classes, you can also buy a membership card. It includes 5 classes for €50,- (no expiry date)
All options include healthy tea after the class 🙂
Pay cash or via bank transfer on location (Tikkie)
• Yoga mats, meditation cushions, bolsters and blankets are available on location for free.
• All levels are welcome.
• Class is suitable for both men and women.
• Bring a sweater for savasana (the final relaxation pose)
• If you have cold/flu/corona symptoms, please think of the greater good of all and I would love to welcome you another time!
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 8:45 am